Attribute Type Value
id string 1160267
contentobject_id string 37390
version string 1
language_code string 'fre-FR'
language_id string 9
contentclassattribute_id string 268
attribute_original_id string 0
sort_key_int string 0
sort_key_string string ''
data_type_string string 'ezimage'
data_text string ' U2Nod2FyenfDpGxkZXIgS2lyc2NodG9ydGUNCkZvdG8gZnJlaSB6dXIgVmVyw7ZmZmVudGxpY2h1bmcgbnVyIGluIFZlcmJpbmR1bmcgbWl0IGVpbmVyIHJlZGFrdGlvbmVsbGVuIEJlcmljaHRlcnN0YXR0dW5nIMO8YmVyIGRlbiBTY2h3YXJ6d2FsZA==MQ==MzAwLzE=MzAwLzE=Mg==MDAwMDowMDowMCAwMDowMDowMA==wqkgRGFzIEZlcmllbmxhbmQsIFNjaMO2bndhbGQ=MzIwMA==MDAwMDowMDowMCAwMDowMDowMA==NjU1MzU=MzA3Mg==MjA0OA== '
data_int NULL
data_float string 0
contentclass_attribute object[eZContentClassAttribute] Object
>id string 268
>serialized_name_list string 'a:3:{s:6:"eng-GB";s:5:"Image";s:16:"always-available";s:6:"eng-GB";s:6:"ger-DE";s:4:"Bild";}'
>serialized_description_list string 'a:2:{s:6:"eng-GB";s:0:"";s:6:"ger-DE";s:0:"";}'
>version string 0
>contentclass_id string 30
>identifier string 'image'
>placement string 2
>is_searchable string 0
>is_required string 0
>can_translate string 1
>is_information_collector string 0
>data_type_string string 'ezimage'
>data_int1 string 10
>data_int2 string 0
>data_int3 string 0
>data_int4 string 0
>data_float1 string 0
>data_float2 string 0
>data_float3 string 0
>data_float4 string 0
>data_text1 string ''
>data_text2 string ''
>data_text3 string ''
>data_text4 string ''
>data_text5 string ''
>serialized_data_text string 'a:1:{s:6:"ger-DE";s:0:"";}'
>category string ''
>content string ''
>temporary_object_attribute object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>data_type object[eZImageType] Object
>display_info array Array(2)
>name string 'Image'
>nameList array Array(3)
>description string ''
>descriptionList array Array(2)
>data_text_i18n string ''
>data_text_i18n_list array Array(1)
contentclass_attribute_identifier string 'image'
contentclass_attribute_name string 'Image'
can_translate integer 1
is_information_collector string 0
is_required string 0
content object[eZImageAliasHandler] Object
>alternative_text string ''
>original_filename string 'ID_3177_Kirschtorte aus dem Ferienland.jpg'
>is_valid string 1
>front_colorbox array Array(19)
>front_xsmall array Array(19)
>front_small array Array(19)
>front_medium array Array(19)
>front_large array Array(19)
>front_full array Array(19)
>front_full_cropped array Array(19)
>campaign array Array(19)
>backgroundimage array Array(19)
>highlighted array Array(19)
>contentgrid array Array(19)
>gallery array Array(19)
>galleryfull array Array(19)
>imagefull array Array(19)
>front_bubble array Array(19)
>multiuploadthumbnail array Array(19)
>original array Array(19)
has_http_value boolean false
value object[eZImageAliasHandler] Object
>alternative_text string ''
>original_filename string 'ID_3177_Kirschtorte aus dem Ferienland.jpg'
>is_valid string 1
>front_colorbox array Array(19)
>front_xsmall array Array(19)
>front_small array Array(19)
>front_medium array Array(19)
>front_large array Array(19)
>front_full array Array(19)
>front_full_cropped array Array(19)
>campaign array Array(19)
>backgroundimage array Array(19)
>highlighted array Array(19)
>contentgrid array Array(19)
>gallery array Array(19)
>galleryfull array Array(19)
>imagefull array Array(19)
>front_bubble array Array(19)
>multiuploadthumbnail array Array(19)
>original array Array(19)
has_content string 1
class_content string ''
object object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 37390
>section_id string 3
>owner_id string 4326
>contentclass_id string 30
>name string 'le gâteau "Forêt Noire"'
>published string 1371633639
>modified string 1371633639
>current_version string 1
>status string 1
>remote_id string '01b41b6571cd08163d737981b84e3151'
>language_mask string 9
>initial_language_id string 8
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(1)
>author_array array Array(1)
>class_name string 'Image'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(3)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean false
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(3)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 4576
>assigned_nodes array Array(1)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>main_node_id string 38418
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'image'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'fre-FR'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(0)
>language_codes array Array(0)
>language_js_array boolean false
>languages array Array(0)
>all_languages array Array(1)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 1
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
object_version object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>id string 814903
>contentobject_id string 37390
>creator_id string 4326
>version string 1
>status string 1
>created string 1371633639
>modified string 1371633639
>workflow_event_pos string 0
>user_id string 0
>language_mask string 9
>initial_language_id string 8
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>name string 'le gâteau "Forêt Noire"'
>version_name string 'le gâteau "Forêt Noire"'
>main_parent_node_id string 4576
>contentobject_attributes array Array(3)
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_object_list array Array(0)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>can_read boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>data_map array Array(3)
>node_assignments array Array(1)
>contentobject object[eZContentObject] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>language_list array Array(1)
>translation boolean false
>translation_list array Array(1)
>complete_translation_list array Array(1)
>temp_main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
view_template string 'ezimage'
edit_template string 'ezimage'
result_template string 'ezimage'
has_validation_error boolean false
validation_error NULL
validation_log NULL
language object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>id string 1160267
>contentobject_id string 37390
>version string 1
>language_code string 'fre-FR'
>language_id string 9
>contentclassattribute_id string 268
>attribute_original_id string 0
>sort_key_int string 0
>sort_key_string string ''
>data_type_string string 'ezimage'
>data_text string ' U2Nod2FyenfDpGxkZXIgS2lyc2NodG9ydGUNCkZvdG8gZnJlaSB6dXIgVmVyw7ZmZmVudGxpY2h1bmcgbnVyIGluIFZlcmJpbmR1bmcgbWl0IGVpbmVyIHJlZGFrdGlvbmVsbGVuIEJlcmljaHRlcnN0YXR0dW5nIMO8YmVyIGRlbiBTY2h3YXJ6d2FsZA==MQ==MzAwLzE=MzAwLzE=Mg==MDAwMDowMDowMCAwMDowMDowMA==wqkgRGFzIEZlcmllbmxhbmQsIFNjaMO2bndhbGQ=MzIwMA==MDAwMDowMDowMCAwMDowMDowMA==NjU1MzU=MzA3Mg==MjA0OA== '
>data_int NULL
>data_float string 0
>contentclass_attribute object[eZContentClassAttribute] Object
>contentclass_attribute_identifier string 'image'
>contentclass_attribute_name string 'Image'
>can_translate integer 1
>is_information_collector string 0
>is_required string 0
>content object[eZImageAliasHandler] Object
>has_http_value boolean false
>value object[eZImageAliasHandler] Object
>has_content string 1
>class_content string ''
>object object[eZContentObject] Object
>object_version object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>view_template string 'ezimage'
>edit_template string 'ezimage'
>result_template string 'ezimage'
>has_validation_error boolean false
>validation_error NULL
>validation_log NULL
>language object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>is_a string 'ezimage'
>display_info array Array(4)
>class_display_info array Array(2)
is_a string 'ezimage'
display_info array Array(4)
>edit array Array(1)
>view array Array(1)
>collection array Array(1)
>result array Array(1)
class_display_info array Array(2)
>edit array Array(1)
>view array Array(0)

The Black Forest gateau

Naturally, it tastes best in the Black Forest, where you’ll find it in virtually every café and restaurant.

One of the essential ingredients is Kirsch, or cherry schnapps, made from locally picked fruit as the Black Forest is the only place where the right kind of cherries thrive to make this spirit.

So, if you are thinking of making your own Black Forest gateau, remember to buy a bottle while on holiday. (By the way: you don’t necessarily need cake to enjoy Kirsch…). Courses on how to make Black Forest gateau are offered in many towns and villages in the Black Forest.

Ingredients:

For the short crust pastry base: 125 g sugar 250 g butter a pinch of baking powder 500 g flour 1 egg salt, vanilla sugar, lemon for the chocolate flan base: 6 eggs 200g sugar 170 g flour 30 g cocoa 60 g melted butter for the topping: 50 g redcurrant or raspberry jam 1l whipped cream (sweetened with 100 g of sugar) 3 tabs of gelatine 250 g sour cherries 100 g Kirsch 50 g chocolate flakes 16 cherries for decoration

Preparation:

Spread the bottom short crust pastry base with a layer of jam, followed by the cream and some of the cherries. Place the chocolate flan base (split horizontally) on top and sprinkle with Kirsch. Next, spread the rest of the cream and the cherries in a layer. Place the second chocolate flan base on top and cover with the gelatine-stiffened cream. Coat the edges with the remaining cream. Finally sprinkle the cake with the chocolate flakes and place each of the sixteen cherries on a little mound of cream.